Welcome to Home Comfort with Fairmont Air Conditioning Repairs – Fairmont, GA
There’s no better place to be in the summer than relaxing on your couch in your air-conditioned home after a long day at the pool. Some may take it for granted, and others know the fear of losing A/C on the hottest day of the year. Cheshire Heating & Air is here for the good days and the bad. Residents of Fairmont, we know the Georgia summers can be brutal, so keep our number close! Cheshire Heating & Air has been serving your area for decades with a history to speak for itself. Our loyal customers of Fairmont have trusted us with their HVAC system year after year. If you are looking for a new HVAC service, look no further. We are your local choice for Fairmont air conditioning repairs.
Our HVAC Services in Fairmont, Georgia
Cheshire Heating & Air has been around since 1961, but our methods for HVAC have changed as the technology has changed. We prioritize continuing education with our technicians to ensure we can continue to provide quality service. There isn’t much we can’t do when it comes to HVAC. We offer:
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC Replacement and Installation
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Duct Cleaning
- Additional Installations
If your request isn’t on this list, call us to ask for more details on what we can provide.
Air Conditioning Maintenance is Key
Want to be proactive with your home’s comfort? Do you or your family have seasonal allergies? Do you want to prevent broken parts and poor air quality? If you answered yes, maintenance is the best option for you. At Cheshire Heating & Air, we offer maintenance agreements for our customers to receive two services yearly for a fixed cost. In both services, we will clean, check, and run all parts of the system to promote healthy air, strong circulation, and a comfortable home. There are four key benefits that we see in maintenance service:
- Your system lasts longer. Just like a car, if you regularly maintain the system, it will last you many more years. The money you spend on a yearly maintenance program is minimal compared to the amount you save by prolonging your next system. Keeping it running optimally is proven to have a longer, healthier lifespan.
- You save money on monthly energy bills. It is easy to blame high energy bills on the outside weather, but if your unit is working efficiently, there shouldn’t be a lot of fluctuation in your bill. Maintenance of the system before turning on the air conditioning or the heat can lower monthly bills for the next six months.
- Repairs are rare. It is called preventative maintenance for a reason—it has proven successful in reducing repair rates each season. If you would like to avoid the hassle of an emergency call, maintenance can reduce that risk! Our technicians will inspect your system and make adjustments to ensure success when you run it all season.
- Better air makes for a healthier home! Believe it or not, air quality can be worse inside than outside! If your system is dirty or filters are full, the air can contain particles and allergens that can irritate your lungs. Especially for allergy sufferers, this could be the key to springtime. Air pollutants can show minimal effects at the time but can hurt in the long run.
Choose Cheshire Heating & Air For All Your Fairmont Air Conditioning Repairs
We can promise you the best service in Fairmont. Our dedication to the industry has taken us far, with many loyal customers to show. Cheshire Heating & Air is always setting the standards high, and it begins with these three values:
- A commitment to quality. Providing quality service is the most influential factor to improving and maintaining a business. Quality requires knowledge and continuing education which we require for our technicians. The HVAC field is constantly growing and changing; you won’t catch us behind it.
- Honesty changes the business game. Trust is not always easy—no one wants to feel lied to or confused about what they are getting. We value open communication to provide professional advice with upfront costs and no hidden additions. Lacking honesty loses customers—our technicians have proven their trustworthiness and expertise in the field.
- Dependability creates strong relationships. We believe in fostering relationships and building foundations from your very first call. However, we wouldn’t make that call again if our staff is not dependable. Cheshire Heating & Air ensures that what we say is what we will do. We won’t let you down–we hold ourselves to a standard of efficiency, loyalty, and timeliness to prove our reliability.
Local HVAC Installation Fairmont, GA
Call us today to get to know our company, set up your next visit, sign up for maintenance, get a quote on a new unit, or just ask questions! We are here for it all. Call today!