Your Local Epworth HVAC Company
On the hunt for a local, reliable HVAC company? Cheshire Heating & Air has proudly serviced the residents of Epworth, GA, for over fifty years. We have been voted the city’s best HVAC team and plan to continue the tradition of excellence. We hold our staff and technicians to the values of quality, commitment, honesty, trustworthiness, friendliness, humility, and kindness. If you call Cheshire Heating & Air to help you with your unit, you will see each value in your experience with us. We are your local choice for Epworth AC services.
HVAC Service in Epworth
An HVAC system is one of the home’s most significant and necessary appliances. Not only is it an investment to buy, but it does require upkeep throughout its lifetime. Being in the everchanging temperature of Georgia, many of us cannot imagine living without air conditioning or a furnace. Cheshire Heating & Air wants to be there for you when your system can’t be—we provide fast, reliable service to get your unit back up to speed!
We offer a variety of Heating & Air services to fit your needs:
- Heating and Air Repair: it’s always the hottest or coldest days of the year when your unit decides it can’t take it anymore! In all seriousness, parts break, and units fail over time when they have been overworked. Letting a unit run with damaged parts will only hurt it more—we can send a technician out to fix it ASAP!
- Heating and Air Maintenance: repair work happens when there is an imminent issue, but maintenance work happens biannually to ensure the parts don’t break. This proactive measure will take your HVAC experience to the next level—your unit will last years longer, require fewer service calls, decrease monthly power bills, and make your home feel as comfortable as it did when it was brand new!
- HVAC Installation: much of the Epworth community owns Carrier HVAC units because that is what we have been installing for decades. If you are looking for an upgrade or your unit is past reparable, it may be time to get a quote and shop for a new unit. We recommend a Carrier due to its long lifetime and reliable heating and cooling features.
#1 HVAC Company Epworth, GA
- Indoor Air Quality: a functioning system will circulate healthy, clean air, but sometimes you may not realize the system is struggling to keep up. Keeping high-quality indoor air promotes the health and wellness of you and your family. If the unit isn’t doing enough, we can provide additional services to aid in filtration and purification.
- Commercial HVAC Service: looking for our help with your office instead of a residential home? Maybe both? We also offer commercial services because we know how important an office may be to keep a company up and running efficiently—no one can work without proper AC or heat!
- Financing: it is no secret that HVAC requires financial investment. However, if your priority is keeping your home and family comfortable, you are willing to invest! We offer to finance so that you can get the right size, brand, and type of unit your house needs despite the upfront cost. Our financing is through Wells Fargo bank and offers flexible payment dates and low-interest rates.
Local HVAC Installation Epworth, GA
How to Know if You Need Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. For Your Epworth AC Services:
You may not be an HVAC expert, and that’s okay! That’s what we are here for. If something is going on with your HVAC unit, your priority should be to get a technician out to look and give a diagnosis. It may be a minor fix like a thermostat battery or a broken part that can create an unsafe environment. Here are a few signs and symptoms of a unit that needs a check:
- Weak airflow
- Loud sounds
- Foul odors
- Inconsistent temperatures
- The unit is consistently running
- The unit is over ten years old
- Excess dust accumulation around the home
- Clogged filters
- It has been over a year since a technician has checked the unit
- Some rooms don’t receive airflow
- The unit is not the right size for the home
Top Rated Epworth AC Services
These are just a few characteristics that require a check to keep you and your home safe! Don’t try to fix them yourself—trust our trained technicians to do the job right the first time. Call us if you need advice, have questions, or are ready to schedule your visit.
HAVING ANY OF THESE HVAC ISSUES IN EPWORTH, GA?
- Air Conditioning Unit Dies
- AC Unit Cycling On / Off
- AC Freezing Up
- AC Unit Leaking
- Air Conditioning Unit Not Blowing Cold
- Compressor Damage
- Air Conditioning Unit Overworking
If you are experiencing issues with your AC system we can help. We are your local Epworth, GA choice for all your heating and air needs. Trust our experience. Call us for your air conditioning repair today.
Epworth’s Best AC Services Company
We guarantee you will have a great experience working with our company. Cheshire Heating & Air values customer service and our relationships with each customer—they are like family! Trust the local guys—we will exceed your expectations each time.