Ellijay’s Best Heating and Air and #1 Air Conditioning Installation Company Ellijay, GA
Are you looking for a reliable, affordable, and efficient heating and air service in Ellijay, GA? Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. have been serving the residents of Ellijay with all of their HVAC needs for over 60 years. Our commitment to excellence has never wavered, and we have grown our team and business to produce the best customer service yet. If you are looking for a local company to become a customer of, Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. will take the call! Our team is the #1 air conditioning installation company in Ellijay, GA. We offer a variety of services:
- A/C Service
- Heating Service
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC install/replacement
- Indoor Air Quality products
- Commercial Services
- Ductless HVAC
- Additional HVAC related products
These services are our most requested services, but if you are looking for more HVAC-related work, please call our office to inquire how Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. can help.
Installing an HVAC Unit in Ellijay Georgia
The hot summers and cold winters in Ellijay can stress your HVAC unit. Systems are not meant to last forever—eventually, it may be time to consider replacing your current unit. You can trust Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning company with your AC system replacement, we are the #1 air conditioning installation company in Ellijay, GA.Unsure of how to determine if you need a replacement or a repair?
Here are a few signs of an air conditioning unit that may be beyond repair:
- Constant Repairs—if you are constantly replacing parts, or a season seems to bring multiple service calls, you may be better off replacing them!
- An Old Unit—units over ten years old tend to present with more issues and therefore are at the stage where technicians may begin to investigate if the system is worth repairing.
- Fluctuating Temperatures—if your unit is the right size for your house, it should also be able to keep the desired temperature throughout the day, even in the heat. If it seems to struggle, even after a service call, the unit may not be fit for your home or also may be nearing the end of its lifetime.
- Increased Energy Bills—a unit that runs too often and works overtime will also cause an increase in energy expenditure. Month after month of increased bills indicates the need for a new unit.
- Repair Costs—our technicians can diagnose your unit’s problems and also provide a detailed price list of necessary repairs. If the repair price is greater than half of the cost of a new system, your current system is not worth investing the money into.
- Excess Dust—more dust and particles in the home means your unit can’t cool and warm the house and filter air simultaneously. There are potential fixes, but it is a sign of a declining lifetime if your unit is over ten years old.
Local HVAC Installation Ellijay, GA
Don’t hesitate to call! Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. can schedule you a free in-home AC system replacement quote for a unit fit for your home and family.
Investing in an HVAC Maintenance Plan
Our longest and most loyal customers in Ellijay are maintenance customers. Because they are proactive with their maintenance checks, we rarely see them for repair calls. Maintenance has proven to work wonders in increasing the lifetime of a unit. Our plans consist of two visits a year, one in the fall and one in the spring, to prepare your unit for the upcoming season. Turning on the A/C to realize it is broken can be frustrating and require time and energy to fix. Maintenance checks eliminate the chances of future problems and catch any current problems before they get bigger. Lastly, HVAC units are complex machinery—checking the safety mechanisms twice a year is encouraged to keep you and your family safe in your home. Below are a few benefits of maintenance services with Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co.:
- Reduced yearly repair calls
- Longer lifetime for the system
- Safety mechanisms checked
- Cleaning of all parts
- Ensuring the unit runs smoothly
- Priority service with Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co.
- Decreased energy bills due to maintaining unit efficiency
- Improved air quality
- Fulfillment of warranty requirements
- Financial savings
Having any of these HVAC issues in Ellijay, GA?
- Air Conditioning Unit Dies
- AC Unit Cycling On / Off
- AC Freezing Up
- AC Unit Leaking
- Air Conditioning Unit Not Blowing Cold
- Compressor Damage
- Air Conditioning Unit Overworking
If you are experiencing issues with your AC system we can help. We are your local Ellijay, GA choice for all your heating and air needs. Trust our experience. Call us for your air conditioning repair today.
Why Choose Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. The #1 Air Conditioning Installation Company in Ellijay, GA?
We have worked diligently within the community to become the #1 trusted heating and air company for residents of Ellijay, GA. Our staff is dedicated to implementing honesty, efficiency, and trustworthiness every day. Ask our customers—we are dependable and transparent with every service call and every customer. Here are our most recent awards and recognitions:
- 2020 Carrier President’s Award
- 2021 Carrier President’s Award
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
- NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence)
- Best HVAC Professionals by Expertise
- Gilmer Chamber Member
Our standards are set high, and our staff aims to meet them every day. Turn to the experts and call Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. for your questions, appointments, and advice.